Excellent Customer Service That Your Customers Deserve
As a premier customer service call center, we partner with our clients to best represent their brand, integrity and reputation to the people most important to them: their customers and clients. How your inbound calls are managed matters greatly to us. Assuring unwavering customer service is crucial. It is essential to run your business and to maintain a strong retention rate as well as a healthy Return on Investment (ROI).
Common Customer Service Challenges
- Your customers have more options than ever before. A recent Forrester report found that 89% of people who have a bad experience with a customer service call center will flock to your competition.
- A study authored by 1st Financial found that 96% of customers who have a negative experience often do not complain to your company. Instead, they take their business to your competitor.
- A 2002 Mobius poll found that 84% of customers will become agitated if the customer service representative does not have their information readily accessible when they speak with the representative.
Resolving Common Customer Service Issues
We address various commonly occurring customer service support issues by assigning experienced call center staff who are properly trained and managed. They are adequately equipped to facilitate excellent customer service.
We provide our customer service team with the latest tools and technologies, training and quality assurance protocols so that they deliver exceptional service to our clients with an unrivaled value that only premium customer service outsourcing services offer.
How Inso Can Address Prevalent Call Center Issues
- We use state-of-the-art software, which enables diligent training, faster response times and low average wait times. Thus, we facilitate a positive experience for your customers.
- Our stringent quality assurance protocols are in place to prevent negative customer service experience and to expedite and improve existing training policies.
- Inso’s dedicated project managers strategize, plan and execute your customer service operation during your transition process to us.
- Inso utilizes its state-of-the-art dialer to provide your customers with the flexibility of initiating a call-back to themselves when the next agent is available. Our call-back feature helps us handle high call volume with less hold time.
- We boast an industry-leading 24-hour uptime (99% uptime guarantee). We ensure that your customers’ needs will be addressed regardless of the time of day.
Why Choose Inso For Your Customer Service Call Center?
For more than a decade, Inso has been one of the leading customer service call centers. We focus specifically on providing unparalleled quality and value to our clients. Our strong dedication to our clients’ brands and their successes is the foundation of our success. We address your call center needs in a timely fashion, and we ensure that your business move is smoothly transitioned and expertly executed. We pride ourselves on our low rates, flexible billing plans, expert staff and our promise to deliver the results you want.
Features Of Our Affordable Customer Service Outsourcing Solution
- English speaking and professionally trained representatives with calm voices. Recordings of our representatives are available for your review.
- Stringent quality assurance polices.
- Diverse customer service outsourcing center that offers phone, web, live chat, email and help desk support.
- 24-hour, 99% uptime guarantee.
- Weekly reporting with detailed customer data.
- US-based dedicated project managers.
- Worldwide presence with offices in USA, India, Philippines and the Dominican Republic.
- Flexible billing options with no hidden fees.
- Award winning call center.
- More than a decade of call center outsourcing experience.
Call Us Today To Get A Facelift To Your Customer Service
We value your business. We hope to utilize our knowledge and expertise to provide the best customer service to your valued customers. We are pleased to offer a free no-obligation quote regarding your customer service call center needs. Find out how you can offset costly call center expenses by using a reliable outsourcing partner instead.