Home >InSO Offers Reliable, Affordable Outsourced Call Centers Services – Call Today!
InSO’s World Class Outsourced Call Centers Services!
More and more companies are outsourcing call center services every day because it saves time and money and increases their ROI. When you consider the financial impact of managing a call center in-house, and then compare that to the cost of outsourcing it to reliable companies, often it makes a good deal of sense to outsource your call center needs.
Instead of having to focus on adding a whole department to your corporate infrastructure, by outsourcing your call center services to a properly qualified company you can focus on business profitability and increasing productivity—instead of dealing with the ongoing headache of staffing, managing and operating direct marketing call centers.
Which Countries are Best for Finding Outsource Call Centers?
There are numerous developing countries around the world that feature call center services for outsourcing. Perhaps two of the most popular countries for this include: the Philippines and India. One of the reasons why companies choose to outsource call centers
to these countries is because the people are highly educated and motivated, and are able to speak English fluently, as well as possessing the proper skill sets to proactively thrive in a call center/customer service environment.
How to Find the Best Outsourced Call Center?
- Verifying the company’s level of experience is crucial when choosing an outsource call center.
- Ensure that outsourced call centers can offer you the services that you require, such as inbound and outbound calls, sales (up-sells and cross-sells), email and chat support, inquiry handling services, charge-backs, rebuttals and customer service.
- Make certain they are technological equipped to provide call center services; they should be using state-of-the-art software and tools.
- Look into their billing practices, as some call centers do round-off billing, or have hidden fees that they will charge you. Flexible billing plans are the most desirable.
- Some outsource call centers have US-based offices and project managers that act as a liaison between their foreign offices and their US clients.
- Demand expertise in the agents: They should speak English clearly and fluently, should have a high voice quality and agents should be familiar with the products or services that they are representing.
- Outsourced call centers should provide the client with ongoing analytic reporting for each campaign they are managing, delivered in a timely manner every month.
- Look for established outsource call centers that have handled similar accounts or campaigns in the past, and have the experience to manage yours now and into the future.
Why consider InSO for Outsourcing Your Call Center Services?
- We have more than a decade of experience handling major campaigns
- InSO has managed more than 250 campaigns to-date
- Our quality assurance team ensures that you get five-star quality…ALWAYS!
- Agents that work for InSO are EXPERTLY trained
- We offer call center service such as: sales, up-selling/cross-selling, inbound, outbound, order takers, email support, chat support, customer service, contact centers and much more!
- Our payment plans are flexible and customizable
- US-based project managers submit detailed reports directly to you
- There are no hidden fees or deceptive billing practices, like round-offs
- Most competitive rates in the industry!
We invite you to call us today toll free to discuss how we can meet your outsourced call center needs at: (800) 788-8299. Or click on FREE Quote Request to receive a customized and no-hassle quote from one of our business analyst experts. Make sure to ask us about our FREE value add-ons!